I Have a Website, but it’s NOT Making Money … Now What?
MYTH: Creating an online store is cheap and easy.
There are companies out there (like GoDaddy or Yahoo!) who will provide you with a basic web-based storefront for approximately $50 per month. Their systems make the hosting companies a lot of money in monthly fees, BUT, most don’t make much money for the owner.
FACT: Online retailers make big bucks.
Amazon.com sold more than $30 billion (yes, billion!) worth of products online last year. Lots of companies are making a killing with their online stores, but they have a team of full-time specialists who make it happen.
Sign up here for a FREE WhitePaper!
Top 11 Ways to Boost eCommerce!
So if there is money to be made, why can’t I get a piece of that?
The good news is you can. At Neonexus, we’re eCommerce experts. We know how to bring the successful strategies used by large online retailers to your small or mid-sized business at just a fraction of the cost. We can create a profitable website and online store for your company by:
- Getting traffic to your website
We use techniques like search engine optimization, advertising on Google, Bing, and Facebook, social media consulting, shopping website submissions, and press releases to create leads and send the right traffic to your site.
- Converting the traffic into buyers
Did you catch the 3 key words in the explanation above? “The Right Traffic”. Converting traffic into buyers happens when you get the right people to your website, give them multiple ways to find what they want to buy, and then, give them multiple ways to pay for those products or services
- Making it easy for customers to buy
Just as with brick-and-mortar stores, successful online retailers use clever merchandising, discounts, promotions, product spotlights, and easy check-out options to increase revenues. We can do that for you.
- Up-selling and cross-selling while customers have their credit cards out
With our technology on your side, you can make offers that are relevant and interesting to your customers. Think: “Customers who bought x, also bought y.” or “Purchasing a flashlight? We’ve got batteries to go with it!”
- Email marketing to those customers so they buy again and again
Email marketing may sound like a no-brainer, but many businesses don’t integrate the customer data from their online stores with their email marketing. An online store provides you with valuable demographic data on your buyers; we’ll help you feed that data into your email marketing lists so your messages are relevant and your profit margins reflect that!
- Providing solid hosting technology that keeps your website up and running to maximize sales.
Your website and online shopping cart should be the stars, but it takes solid, stable technology in the background to keep the show running! We provide rock-solid hosting, stable software, real-time monitoring tools, and protection against hackers.
How Do We Do It?
How do we make it so easy to hit the ground running with your eCommerce website? Well, we have a highly trained team with solid expertise, for starters. But another one of our secret weapons is Magento, an eCommerce platform used by the likes of Vizio, 3M, The North Face, Homedics and Samsung, just to name a few. Magento is the gold-standard when it comes to customizable shopping cart platforms. It offers countless features and benefits that will boost your visibility on the web and maximize your online profits. Here are just a few of the features Magento offers:
- More than 50 Payment customizable payment gateways: Imagine integrating your QuickBooks Merchant Services/QBMS with your shopping cart-no double data entry! We’ve done that for our Magento customers.
- Search-engine friendly URL’s: This means that every product on your website is “searchable” on Google and other search engines, sending more traffic to your site and increasing the SEO rankings for your entire website. Magento even integrates with Google Analytics to help you understand where your traffic is coming from and who your customers are. In fact, there are so many reporting features; you can extract almost any data you’re looking for!
- Flexible coupon capabilities, promotional pricing by percentages or fixed amounts, customer or group-specific tier pricing, and free shipping options
- Recently view products and recently compared items features
- Tools for polls and surveys, newsletter management, landing page campaigns
- Personalization of products for customers (uploading of text for embroidery, monogramming, etc.)
- Social media features that allow customers to send a Wish List to a friend via email or RSS
- Incredible back-end catalog and inventory management
- Multiple images per product with zoom-in capabilities
- Product reviews
FACT: With Neonexus and Magento, the options are limitless.
There are thousands of other options, but we’re going to stop our list here. Magento is like one of those big box technology stores. For most people, the options are so vast, it’s just plain overwhelming. That’s why these stores have well-trained specialists available to help determine your precise needs, and then guide you to the computer, phone, tablet, or gizmo best suited to you. Geeks can browse on their own (if you’re an eCommerce “geek’, you can visit this page for a full list of Magento features), but regular folk need to soak up this information in smaller, easy-to-digest bits. We understand.
At NeoNexus, you will talk to one of OUR experts who can help you create a shopping cart that does exactly what you need it to do. And, we’re not just great at what we do—we’re great at explaining it too. You can reach us at (910) 210-0188. If you’d like to do a little more browsing on your own, visit some of our customers’ sites here. We look forward to helping your website reach its true profit potential.
Examples of our uses of these technologies on our latest websites include:
For a full list, please visit: Magento Feature List